Digital Marketing Specialist
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a Friend link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Full Time / Part Time||Full Time|
|Reports To||Director of Digital Marketing|
The University Relations (UR) department at Bryant University seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist who will assist with the execution of the university’s digital marketing strategy and brand implementation, including; website and landing page maintenance, web analytics, social media and email marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help implement marketing activities across a variety of Bryant digital channels and web properties, as well as assist with general marketing support.
The ideal candidate will be highly-motivated, adaptive and results-driven, and can work equally well independently and as part of a collaborative team. This is a full-time, 40 hr./wk. position with excellent benefits.
The principle accountabilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
1. Support Bryant’s Digital Marketing Manager in providing internal clients with guidance on proposed updates and content changes to existing web properties and assist in implementing changes across multiple Bryant websites. Document proposed changes for web team to evaluate.
2. Coordinate and send HTML formatted emails on behalf of University Relations for Bryant partners; includes sharing responsibility for photo/art direction and quality of graphics and photo editing, when necessary.
3. Assist Bryant’s Digital Marketing Manager with the preparation of Google analytic reports on web, email marketing, SEO, A/B and multivariate testing projects, content personalization and conversion strategies and other digital marketing initiatives; must be able to perform needs assessments and analyses of digital marketing efforts to make thoughtful recommendations and implement effective and efficient solutions.
4. Assume liaison role with UR partners as specified by digital marketing manager.
5. Handle specific projects and perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Web Analytics, Communications, Web Design, Email Marketing, Web production, Advertising, or another related field; has a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing; and has a proven track record of success in working independently. The successful candidate must also have previous experience using Google Analytics; managing email systems blasts, and experience in using Content Management Systems (such as WordPress, etc.). The Digital Marketing Specialist should also be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Keynote, PowerPoint, and have demonstrated Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML skills.
We are looking for an individual who is proactive and able to work independently and quick to learn new technologies and systems; has excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as excellent time management skills and a flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure; and who can meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work. An individual who is highly collaborative and enjoys working within a creative team environment who also has the ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators is strongly preferred.
Regular attendance at assigned job site and the ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and constituents are essential functions of this position.
Posting Detail Information
The university is looking to staff this role during normal business hours, M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm; however, some evening and weekend hours will be required.
|Open Until Filled|
|Applicant Special Instructions|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Other Document